Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 23


Thankful...

For Reflection


  Yes, I literally woke up a few days ago and asked Dylan to hand me the camera...
and I did this...
and it turned out beautiful even with my bed hair:)

I love to sit and think about all the possibilities the future might hold
I am such a dreamer and I love it
I will never stop being excited for the next moment in life
I love looking forward to the future and I honestly am not sure why
Pure joy fills my veins pondering about future laughs and experiences and wisdom to be learned
Knowing the future will not mirror the present unless you allow it to...

Hmmm...winter days spent looking out the window, wrapped up in a blanket, journaling about possibilities, sipping hot cocoa, watching reading Pride and Prejudice

No comments:

Post a Comment