Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 29

Thankful for...

Learning to Live


Not just to live, but to live with adjustment


See, I have this phobia of anything of miniscule importance changing
I recently read this post and was reminded of the adjustments I am slowly making in life
Dylan is a very care-free, let-the-good-times-roll type of person; he is not easily stressed.  I am completely opposite, Type A personality, woman-on-the-move type of person
We're both learning
I hope that someday I can let me kids play with shaving cream in the house or take a random trips places I've never been
Some people encourage this type of living
At times though, I feel like when I live care-free, there is always a compromise in responsibility somewhere that I'm missing
Hmmm...food for thought

No comments:

Post a Comment