Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 57

Thankful For...

Intimidation


Sometimes...
I just don't know if I can do it
I just don't know if I can sit behind a desk for the next thirty years
I just don't know if I can effectively influence people towards Christ behind a desk
I am so intimidated by desk jobs


Eight hours, five days a week for the next thirty years
Is this really what God has for me in life?
I feel so unsettled at the idea
Something isn't right here
Am I really destined for a desk career?


I used to love, Loooove being a receptionist at our YMCA
Sometimes I wished that I could go to college to be a receptionist...I mean I was that passionate about it
What happened?
Where do I go from here?
Do I apply for desk jobs even though that's not really what I want to do?
What do I want to do?
Foster care?

Okay, my mind is about to explode and I have an earth science test to take tomorrow
I'm gonna put these thoughts on hold for a lil while

No comments:

Post a Comment