Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 102

Thankful For...

My Job


The proverbs of Solomon son of David, king of Israel:


for attaining wisdom and discipline;
for understanding words of insight;
for acquiring a disciplined and prudent life,
doing what is right and just and fair;
for giving prudence to the simple,
knowledge and discretion to the young-
let the wise listen and add to their learning,
and let the discerning get guidance-
for understanding proverbs and parables,
the sayings and riddles of the wise.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge,
but fools despise wisdom and discipline

but whoever listens to me will live in safety
and be at ease, without fear of harm


I found out today that I once again will supervise some amazing probation kids in the coming months
Oh the lessons I wish to teach this children that I have yet to learn

And thus begins my 31 days of Proverbs

No comments:

Post a Comment