Friday, August 12, 2011

I recently started journaling after a four month fall out with my notebook.  

It feels so incredibly freeing to write down all the precious moments that would usually slip my mind after a week.  

I love walking Smudge in the mornings before work

The sun is rising, birds chirping, fog lifting from the flat Ohio fields...

Last night I pondered with Dylan if heaven would someday resemble this image

I have often wondered why people need televisions when they can sit and watch the clouds float by, the breeze stretch from tree to tree, the shadows slowly accumulate on the earth's surface

These are some of the few images I sketch in my journal, hoping that someone will open it someday and realize how vast God's love for us is


So thankful God has given me the resources to remember these moments

No comments:

Post a Comment