Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 62

Thankful For...

Eternal Promises


This week has been the worst in a long time by far
I am finding it very difficult to keep up my grades this semester due to my internship
My ceremony and recpetion venue went bankrupt
I feel like I have no time to replan a whole wedding in two months
My adrenaline has been going crazy: I have slept between 3-6 hours for the past 3 nights and I wake up on my own and am not tired

I am worried about how my body is handling this stress
I am worried about if I will complete all 180hrs of my internship this semester
I am worried that my gpa will drop
I am worried about who is going to plan this wedding

Will you all pray for me?

“So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.”
2 Corinthians 4:18 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment